WHAT TO EXPECT AT POUNDBURY YOGA STUDIO ?
– short form to complete on arrival with contact details and known health issues. Payments taken before class. Good idea to arrive a bit early to allow time for this
– shoes off at door please to keep the Poundbury Stones out and the floor clean, bare feet used, heated floor so they won’t be cold!
– 10 students may enrol for each class/block of dates. Student Record Card of classes issued (so missed classes can be kept track of and made up if space available within block of dates)
– classes suitable for men and women of all ages, less mobile or mature will receive extra support e.g. chair, wall etc. Yoga is as much a benefit for men as women!
– equipment provided – you don’t need to bring a mat
– clothing – t-shirt, leggins or shorts are suitable. Clothing not too baggy or that restricts movement. Toilet/changing space available
– postures a variety of postures taught with relaxation at the end. These may consist of standing, sitting, lying down and inversions. All carefully sequenced and taught according to ability and progress. Clear demonstration and instruction is given
– mobile phones – thank you for turning off
– perfume – thank you for not using in the studio as this can be a distraction and contaminates the fabrics used
– parking on Bridport Road as per ‘location instructions’ is appreciated
WE ARE LEARNING ANCIENT POSTURES TO MAINTAIN HEALTH AND WELLBEING FOR BODY AND MIND FROM A FULLY QUALIFIED IYENGAR YOGA TEACHER.
Simply email or phone to check availability and reserve your place.